For the sake of simplicity, these technologies are briefly referred to in this document as “Tracking Tools”, unless there is reason to differentiate.
For example, although Cookies can be used in both web and mobile browsers, it would be out of place to speak of Cookies in the context of applications for mobile devices, since they are Tracking Tools that require the presence of a browser. For this reason, within this document the term Cookie is used only to specifically indicate that particular type of Tracking Tool.
Some of the purposes for which Tracking Tools are used may also, depending on the applicable law, require the consent of the User. If consent is given, it can be freely revoked at any time by following the instructions contained in this document.
This Website uses Tracking Tools managed directly by the Owner (commonly called “first party” Tracking Tools) and Tracking Tools that enable services provided by third parties (commonly called “third party” Tracking Tools). Unless otherwise specified in this document, such third parties have access to their respective Tracking Tools.
Duration and expiration of Cookies and other similar Tracking Tools may vary depending on what is set by the Owner or by each third party provider. Some of them expire at the end of the User’s browsing session.
In addition to what is specified in the description of each of the categories listed below, Users can obtain more detailed and updated information on the duration, as well as any other relevant information – such as the presence of other Tracking Tools – in the privacy policies of their respective third party suppliers. (through the links made available) or by contacting the Data Controller.
Activities strictly necessary to ensure the functioning of this Website and the provision of the Service
Third Party Tracking Tools
- SPAM protection This type of service analyzes the traffic of this Website, potentially containing Users’ Personal Data, in order to filter it from parts of traffic, messages and content recognized as SPAM.Google reCAPTCHA (Google Ireland Limited) Google reCAPTCHA is a service of SPAM protection provided by Google Ireland Limited.
Other activities involving the use of Tracking Tools
Simple interactions and functionality
This Website uses Tracking Tools to allow simple interactions and activate features that allow Users to access certain resources of the Service and simplify communication with the Owner.
- Interaction with live chat platforms This type of service allows you to interact with live chat platforms, managed by third parties, directly from the pages of this Website. This allows the User to contact the support service of this Website or this Website to contact the User while he is browsing its pages.
This Website uses Tracking Tools to provide a personalized user experience, allowing better management of personal settings and interaction with external networks and platforms.
- Commenting on contents Commenting services allow Users to formulate and make public their comments regarding the content of this Website.
Users, depending on the settings decided by the Owner, can also leave comments anonymously. If there is an email among the Personal Data released by the User, this could be used to send notifications of comments regarding the same content. Users are responsible for the content of their comments.
- Interaction with social networks and external platforms This type of service allows you to make interactions with social networks, or other external platforms, directly from the pages of this Website.
The interactions and information acquired from this Website are in any case subject to the settings User’s privacy related to each social network.
This type of service may still collect traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
- Displaying content from external platforms This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Website and interact with them.
This Website uses Tracking Tools to measure traffic and analyze User behavior with the aim of improving the Service.
- Statistics The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.Google AnalyticsGoogle Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google LLC or by Google Ireland Limited, to depending on the location in which this Website is used, (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of evaluating the use of this Website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Targeting and Advertising
This Website uses Tracking Tools to provide customized commercial content based on User behavior and to manage, disseminate and track advertisements.
This Website adheres to the IAB Transparency and Consent Framework and complies with the related Specifications and Policies.
- Commercial affiliation This type of service allows this Website to display advertisements for products or services offered by third parties. Ads can be displayed both in the form of advertising links and in the form of banners in various graphic forms.
Clicks on the icon or banner published on this Website are tracked by the third-party services listed below and are shared with this Website.
- Advertising This type of service allows the User Data to be used for commercial communication purposes. These communications are shown on this Website in the form of banners and other forms of advertising, also in relation to the interests of the User.
This does not mean that all Personal Data is used for this purpose. Data and conditions of use are indicated below.
In addition to the opt-out features offered by the services listed below, the User can opt-out by visiting the opt-out page of the Network Advertising Initiative . Users can also choose not to participate in certain advertising features through the corresponding device configuration options, such as the mobile device advertising configuration options or the generic advertising configuration. Google AdSense Google AdSense is an advertising service provided by Google LLC or by Google Ireland Limited, depending on the location this Website is accessed from. This service uses the “DoubleClick” Cookie, which tracks the use of this Website and the User’s behavior in relation to advertisements, products and services offered.
- Remarketing and behavioral targeting This type of service allows this Website and its partners to communicate, optimize and serve advertisements based on the past use of this Website by the User.
This activity is facilitated by the tracking of Usage Data and the use of Tracking Tools to collect information which is then transferred to the partners who manage the remarketing and behavioral targeting activities.
Some services offer a remarketing option based on email address lists.
How to manage preferences and give or withdraw consent
There are various ways to manage preferences related to Tracking Tools and to give or withdraw consent, where necessary:
Users can manage preferences related to Tracking Tools directly through their device settings – for example, they can prevent the use or storage of Tracking Tools.
Thanks to specific browser or device functions, it is also possible to remove previously saved Tracking Tools.
Other Tracking Tools present in the browser’s local memory can be removed by deleting the browsing history.
Find the settings related to the Tracking Tools
Users can, for example, find information on how to manage cookies in some of the most popular browsers at the following addresses:
Users can also manage some Tracking Tools for mobile applications by deactivating them through the appropriate device settings, such as the advertising settings for mobile devices or the settings relating to tracking in general (Users can consult the device settings to identify the relevant one) .
Initiatives of the advertising industry for the management of consents
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Users are informed of the possibility of using the information available on YourOnlineChoices (EU), Network Advertising Initiative (USA) and Digital Advertising Alliance (USA), DAAC (Canada), DDAI (Japan) or other similar services. With these services it is possible to manage the tracking preferences of most advertising tools. The Owner, therefore, advises Users to use these resources in addition to the information provided in this document.
The Digital Advertising Alliance also provides an application called AppChoices which helps Users control behavioral advertising on mobile applications.
Jacopo Tartaglia, via 4 novembre 2, Cusano Milanino (MI)
Given the objective complexity of identifying tracking technologies, Users are invited to contact the Owner should they wish to receive further information regarding the use of these technologies on this Website.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable constitutes personal data.
This is the information collected automatically through this Website (including from third-party applications integrated into this Website), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this Website, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc. .) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual using this Website who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Website.
This Website (or this Application)
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Website as defined in the relative terms (if available) on this site / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Cookies are Tracking Tools which consist of small pieces of data stored in the User’s browser.
By Tracking Tool we mean any technology – eg. Cookies, unique identifiers, web beacons, integrated scripts, e-tags and fingerprinting – which allow users to be tracked, for example by collecting or saving information on the User’s device.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Last modification: January 1, 2021